Mobile apps and brands are now able to connect with audiences at carefully selected locations.
- We are building an out of home physical network through beacons and geofences in locations with high footfall or -dwelling time.
- Beacons can be applied for location based marketing at in- and outdoor locations.
- We aim to ‘beaconize’ all interesting out-of-home locations. (street furniture, billboards, POI/POS…)
- Examples of the latter are cinemas, malls, universities, airports, hotels, retailers, bars, restaurants, museums, and many more).
- In order to reach audiences outside our installed beacon zones or for all zones above 50m radius -such as entire cities- we propose the use of geofences. Geofences can only be used outdoors.
- This physical network will be open to all approved mobile apps in order to bridge the digital knowledge we gather from consumers and their real world behaviour.
- Understanding the consumers’ footprint, collecting feedback on the spot and many other timely- location based engagements will open plenty of new opportunities in brand strategies.
- We offer our platform also for partners that prefer to roll-out their own closed network.
- In this setup you are not part of the Open Network but you have the option to white-label the platform/apps in your own ecosystem.
- There is always the option to step into the open network in a later phase.